April 8, 2003
What is the Iraqi air force motto?
- I came, I saw, Iran.
Have you heard about the new Iraqi army exercise program?
- Each morning you raise your hands above your head and leave them there.
What's the five-day forecast for Baghdad?
- Two days.
What do Miss Muffet and Saddam have in common?
- They both have Kurds in their way.
What is the best Iraqi job?
- Foreign ambassador.
Did you hear that it is twice as easy to train Iraqi fighter pilots?
- You only have to teach them to take off.
How do you play Iraqi bingo?
- B-52 ... F-16 ... B-52
What is Iraq's national bird?
What do Saddam Hussein and General Custer have in common?
- They both want to know where the hell those Tomahawks are coming from!
Why does the Iraqi navy have glass bottom boats?
- So they can see their air force.