December 28, 2005
· As a follow-up to last week's troubles, I must say that Prevacid is a truly wonderful drug. I take one pill first thing in the morning and I don't have to worry about anything all day. Monday night I even had a snack right before I went to bed and stayed up waiting for the heartburn to come. It never did. For the non-acid-reflux-having people, I cannot begin to describe how incredible this is -- I don't have to worry about what I eat or when I eat it. That almost-daily burning sensation in my chest just isn't there. Sure it costs a buck a pill but even if nothing else happens, that alone is worth it.
· I've got a bunch of pictures in the camera-phone that I haven't gotten around to uploading yet. The housing development across the street, the Steelers practice session that I watched on Christmas Eve, and the upcoming Christmas Loot pictures are all on their way. I just have to find the time to get everything imported and Photoshopped properly.
· The boss is out all week. Let the slacking off begin :)
· Got my Christmas bonus when I got to work Tuesday. Not as much as I would have wanted, but I'm not sure that winning the lottery would satiate my greed. After all, I can think of a lot of things I'd like to buy, and most of them aren't exactly cheap.
· And since I forgot to set up the system to update on a Sunday, a Merry Belated Christmas to my loyal readers, howver many of you are left. I'd send you Christmas cards thanking you for reading all this drivel, but that would require actual effort :)